Trophy Icons Missing In Profiles

Is it just me seeing this or are they missing for everybody? Have the old trophy icons been pulled prematurely? :wink:

1 Like

Apparently not missing in all profiles.

It’s just the 13x13 tournament trophies… see Art Contest: Help us create new Tournament Trophy icons! for a solution :slight_smile: … or probably lack of one, no one seems to be interested in helping out… reckon ya’ll will have to suffer with some poorly drawn anoek trophy icons if Nov. rolls around :frowning:

2 Likes

Can we draw trophies on paper, and post the foto here? I am just asking, not that I am an artist… :stuck_out_tongue:

Might still be better than what I can do in gimp :wink:

[quote=“anoek, post:3, topic:2151”]
no one seems to be interested in helping out… reckon ya’ll will have to suffer with some poorly drawn anoek trophy icons
[/quote]Oh my, I’d dearly like to play around w/ that friggin’ expensive Adobe CC that I need for my work IF ONLY I had more time :unamused:

BTW in that there thread I had posted frame images with the necessary sizes for your new icons, I thought it would make it easier for somebody wanting to design something if they saw the real sizes … but that image and post seems to have been deleted by somebody :frowning: did I do something wrong?

Greetings, Tom