User Categorization and/or Censorship

Very interesting. Aten writes that “I want to be able to easily advertise my negative feelings”. I respond very shortly that I am surprised that Aten could misinterpret what I wrote. Instead of answering this, Aten just piles on. Then I am saying that the badmouthing is happening entirely in their mind which says nothing about anyone’s motivation at all, just a statement of fact what is happening in this thread. Aten goes on to say that I am responsible for them misreading me, that I am responsible for not reading carefully to find out what kind of interpretation they constructed and that I need to apologize for forcing them to insult me.

So, please quote where I am ascribing motivation to Aten (which is what Aten was doing by ascribing the motivation to me to badmouth other people). Please give reasons for your accusations instead of self-immunisation phrases about crushes on Aten. Please quote where I am “yelling” at people.

I am lazy to read the whole thread, could someone summarize what you guys started arguing about? :smiley: I would like to join in on the fun :smiley: but it almost seemed to me you all kind of agreed on the original idea (although far from being a priority right now, right?) So are we arguing about who agrees the most? :smiley:

Or alternatively, blame it all on me, I will apologize and we can move on. :slight_smile: Or more alternatively, let us have some go deathmatch, that would be awesome :laughing:

2 Likes

You pretty much summed it up. I think we’ve lost sight of the original post and I doubt there’s anything left to be gained in discussing it further.

For anyone with other ideas on how to improve OGS, please feel free to discuss those ideas here on the forums or submit them to uservoice for community voting.

https://ogs.uservoice.com/forums/277766-online-go-com-suggestions-and-feature-requests

6 Likes