What do you do after returning from the outside? (during the lockdown)

• Wash hands
  • Take a shower
  • Wipe your items
  • Other (Please comment)

0 voters

Other…Check my Go games!

9 Likes

Weight the food I brought in.

2 Likes

Why do you weigh the food?

3 Likes

Washing my hands when I enter the house/office/any place not “public” is a thing I’d been doing anyway.

5 Likes

I go ahead and dump all the clothes I’m wearing in the washing machine before jumping in the shower just in case. But then I did that after coming inside before coronavirus too

3 Likes

Can it be both? In our house we both wash our hands and wipe the groceries.

We even have a special routine for the very occasional guests, who can stay in the garden at a safe discance and use an outside door to our bathroom for the toilet (which is desinfected both before and after having visitors, and our family can use the other toilet)

5 Likes

Oh, I forgot to make a multiple option :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you do more than one of these, please comment (I’m a bit forgetful)

1 Like

I took it as “1st thing you do”.

2 Likes

Do people even go outside?

2 Likes

I tell ya if I was not chain smoker, Id get myself infected with this and get the damn thing over with!

In my country, yes (only for grocery shopping).

Joking aside…over here situation is pretty good. Gov. did things right the first place, and weather is nice for last few months so lots of people outside in nature and so on. Personally I dont go out much… in normal circumstances as well LOL

2 Likes

On Monday 1st stage of lockdown is being lifted

1 Like

Our idiot governor just lifted it for a weird assortment of businesses today: restaurants, nail salons, bowling alleys, gyms, and tattoo parlors. He also, somehow, unironically asked them to maintain social distancing. We have not gotten an explanation of exactly how he thinks social distancing works in like…any of these businesses.

Also the governor’s mansion, which is open to the public for tours, will remain closed until June.

Our governor sucks.

5 Likes

Same here in Malaysia. At least the number of new infections is reduced to two digits.

1 Like

7 new cases in Croatia today…so things are looking up better… not sure whats gonna happen when lockdown gets lifted and especially when autumn knocks at the door

3 Likes

I’m not sure the number of new cases per day being in double digits is as comforting as knowing the average number of transmissions per new case is less than 1 (this r_0 r naught factor).

If each new case was consistently infecting two new people, you could be out of double digits very fast.

3 Likes

r0 < 1; is really good news

1 Like