What games have you memorised?

I memorised 2 games so far.

1. Ear reddening Game
2. Lee Sedol Ladder Game

Mod comment: I’ve changed the title to normal characters, doesn’t make sense to have an almost unreadable title, plus it’s better to use normal characters to have it searchable.

I’d also strongly recommend to use normal character set for your post itself, IF you don’t want to give your audience a hard time reading it.

Zero games. Doesn’t help my game and I’m too lazy.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I generally use my game library for joseki analysis - cross referencing points and there final outcome to see whether it’s possible to use them in my games to my benefit.Looking at the winning and losing players reaction in strategy and there direction. It really builds on your conception of the connotation of moves - in other words it frames my reaction for a better out come. I did memorize about six games reviewing them inch by inch in hope of getting more out of a single game. But the memories are gone now and all that remains is the connotation and reaction. If your going to memorize entire games remember them for that.