What is going on with site performance?

Actually as far as I am aware the server is running pretty smooth currently, does anyone else have trouble?

It was borked few minutes ago, again :<

Huh, guess I missed it by a minute then :slight_smile: Pardon me

3 Likes

Who’s the single developer, I always thought it was created by all of the moderaters.

Anoek is the single developer.

Is this a good time to @ him?

1 Like

Aneok is our developer, who does most of the work and works with the back-end code.
several of the moderators (and several regular players) contribute code to the front-end of the website in their free time, but many things cannot be achieved by front-end alone.

I am too incompetent to do any of those, so I just mostly answer reports :smiley:

7 Likes

Oh, I never knew that :astonished:

Well Matburt used to be a developer, but he isn’t anymore. You might’ve gotten confused with him.

1 Like

Why isn’t he anymore?

He took a full-time job and doesn’t have the time he used to. And OGS only generates enough revenue to support one developer.

4 Likes

probably something related to amount of work, available time and potential for compensation I would imagine.

It is essentially an extra job for your spare time, and likely not as profitable as an actually spare job. So just a lot of time and effort because.

4 Likes