Where can I see by how much my rating was changed by a given, past game?

Where can I see by how much my rating was changed by a given, past game? I do see all my past games in my profile, and I see my ranking graph. Is there any way to see how much a specific game was worth?

(Sorry if this question exists, I found neither the points nor the question)

2 Likes

Hm, we should certainly have that. Currently you can derive that by looking at the difference in your ratings on the rating graph (hover over a point, it will tell you which game it was and what your ranking became), so you can take the difference between that game and the previous one, however it would certainly be nicer if we summarized that somewhere :slight_smile: I’ll put it on the todo list.

Thanks a lot for the +1! May I suggest the actual rating change (+/-) replaces the word “rated” in the game library? Not that I would have thought that up; that is the place where it was on the classic OGS :wink:

The rating graph is where I try to find it now, but having more than 1000 games makes it a bit tricky…

Thanks for your good work!

Oh yeah, that’s a great idea (+123 instead of just ‘rated’), that’ll make it in :slight_smile:

2 Likes