Would you rather prefer POLL #1

What speed, size, and time control, of game would you rather prefer, please be honest, your not being judged this is only for pure fun!
  • 9x9 Correspondence, Japanese rules, Fischer time control
  • 13x13 Live, Koren rules, Simple time control
  • 19x19 Correspondence, New Zealand rules, Byo-Yomi time control
  • 5x13 Live, AGA rules, Canadian time control
  • 19x9 Blitz, Chinese rules, Absolute time control
  • OR GO ALL CUSTOM SIZE AND ALL

0 voters

1 Like

Hey! I’m glad to see some votes!!! let’s keep it up, I want to see what everyone thinks!!! and what will be the most voted thing :thinking: hmm wonder what it will be…

1 Like

None of the above.

10 Likes

okay ill make that on aoption on the poll :yum:

1 Like

Well, never mind its been 5 minutes and well, editing is not possible anymore,i cant beilive i didnt add it as an option when i posted, i forgot XD

1 Like

For now, it seems the most recently voted and the top vote is 19x19 Correspondence, New Zealand rules, Byo-Yomi time control, that’s quite interesting if you ask me ^^

1 Like

I pushed myself to make a choice, and surprised to be alone on this one.

Eww, 13x13 is my least favourite of the main 3 standard sizes :rofl:

1 Like

Well not having a I don’t have my settings option could be a good idea too or too many would take it…

I’m bit upset by correspondence games as I got upset by myself not being able to keep up and thinking that live would then be better. And 13 gives me more opportunity to play in my schedule these days.

1 Like

Fair enough. I too started on corr but got overwhelmed by the upkeep. I told myself I would switch to live but in practice I mostly just stopped playing :pensive:

2 Likes

And for the rules, that’s surely the less important thing although koren rules are not really my cup of tea (is that good English? I hope)
Well, no secret, my schedule is mostly… to get some games on a real board :rofl: (19-chinese rules)

2 Likes