Your move indicator disappeared [resolved]

Sometime in the last 5 hours my turn-indicator completely disappeared. I have several active games, some my turn some not, and the indicator both visually and functionally is not there at all.

Tried force refreshing (ctrl+shift+R) and logging out and in and also tested on beta server and problem persists.

Checked desktop and android smartphone.

9 Likes

Same thing for me. Now should I manually switch games or just wait for the indicator to come back and then move my games? (I have more than 3 days of time for each of my games)

2 Likes

Mine is showing correctly. In the past, making a move in a game has fixed (reset) this counter. If you haven’t already, try making a move in a game to see if that fixes it.

2 Likes

That didn’t fix anything sadly. :frowning:

2 Likes

Wait I tried it again and now it has appeared but it still does not work.

2 Likes

Same here. On the home screen it disappears. When I’m in a game it shows 0 and nothing happens when I click on it.

1 Like

Same here.
Not moving to next game.
Sometimes counter is stuck at 0, sometimes it just disappear.

2 Likes

Same problem, and not moving to the next game.

2 Likes

Urgency call! :construction: Everyone on holidays! :construction:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s that urgent since home page and profile page both sort shortest remaining time to the top so it’s not like you can accidentally open wrong game and time out :man_shrugging: but yeah when anoek wakes up he will resolve the issue.

Not everyone is able to open their homepage or profile perfectly :grimacing: (but probably I’m just speaking for myself XD).

3 Likes

If you leave the tab open, the move indicator comes back after a turn is played in the game.

It seems to only be “disappeared” when you first load the page until a move is played.

This is as much as I know at the moment, am investigating.

4 Likes

If you logout and login, the indicator disappear again

(Dunno if it helps investigating)

1 Like

I don’t know if it helps but it never goes back to normal to me. It’s like it only considers games where a move was played after I updated the board, i can cycle only between them and I can’t get to the others (even the ones where it’s my turn) from the counter.

2 Likes

I tried this, and only a 0 came back for that specific game, none of my other games would cycle or display, leaving that game page makes it disappear again.

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Same to me.

2 Likes

same here

1 Like

Yep - confirmed bug, I hope I will have a solution to anoek when he wakes up that he can put in place.

5 Likes

you may only have half an hour or so… good luck :stuck_out_tongue: