81 Little Lions: An Introduction to the 9x9 Board for Advanced Beginners, by Immanuel Devillers — Revised Edition (2019)

Someone made a translation into Russian:

4 Likes

Yes, the same book has also a translation in Russian according to the link posted by Anoek earlier.

I happen to know that Lucas is at the moment not available, but you could try sending a message to him and maybe he will see it when he returns.

If you would currently have time and would like to help in the translation of a Go book, there is also this (which Lucas is also helping with):

If your language is not included/translated yet, I’d be more than happy to hear from you and set things up so we can begin a translation effort :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you for your answer !

i speak french and portuguese, so both are included in the book for everyone project.

I’ll try to contact felix to see if i could translate this one.

3 Likes

Hello !
I received the autorasation from Emmanuel, and finished the translation in french !

Proofread by RobinB.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wwUObuCwvBAi9FDGS8GXD-laqqQNwhMn/view?usp=sharing 3

13 Likes

That’s great! Well done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

AWESOME! Thanks to you all for your work, and forever thanks to E Immanuel!

3 Likes

Although i’m always very busy with work and family, I read the forums occasionally, when i have the time to do so! Many thanks for contacting me regarding translations of my book. I’m more than happy to see it being translated to different languages. If there are any open questions, please always feel free to reach out to me!

Cheers,
Immanuel Devillers, M.D.

10 Likes