Analyze mode art

Inspiration struck me

Summary

24 Likes

Wow, you could make a living out of this! :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t know what I expected. But it wasn’t this. This is beautiful. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So cool! Can I double-like this? :wink:

1 Like

Let’s not forget the old art thread :wink:

Not many entries, but they look spectacular!

This reminds me … is @Kungfu_Panda still around?

7 Likes

Thought I would give this a go, by doing a self portrait. To be honest… not my fave way of doing art, but certainly entertaining XD. I appologise for the terrible art I inflict on you all XD.

19 Likes

Yay, drawing!

34 Likes

Today’s doodle.

Summary

15 Likes

Just so you know, there is an easier way of getting the backround black. Go on to the board settings, you shouldbe able to find a board that allows you to change the board colour and the line colour, turn them both black, and you get an instant, solid black backround.

4 Likes

My my its been awhile since i have seen another post in go board drawings :grin:

The time only manually making the background in black which is most hilarious in my part :joy:. It was fun to play with the drawing tools though :grin:

2 Likes

Hi, yes!

1 Like

Heya~! We used to play from time to time :slight_smile:

Nowadays I’m mostly in ladder though…

profile picture of RoadHobo, 2013-14 player with ID 55

I don’t know whether it was really made in analysis mode, but it’s certainly pretty.

11 Likes

made me think one could do some kind of ASCII art except I’m not very good at it.

Proof of concept lets say

7 Likes

People wondering how this is done should see Review request (lowly kyus) - #9 by bugcat

And for another example of application could see Share your games with 6+ groups - #4 by bugcat

1 Like

A mouse?

– Leira, SL, 2011 / -15

5 Likes