Automatically breakpoints into puzzle

One more time I would like to try to describe and offer my hopes for a much more extensive, highly interesting and for the onlinego.com site challenging go puzzle editor, if necessary, to work on the programming (of course, free of charge and out of pure enthusiasm). I have already described my first two suggestions here:

1. Automatic generation of breakpoint puzzles.

2. Possibility to calculate the number of points, the chance of winning and suggestions for subsequent moves while editing your own puzzles.

3. The networking of puzzles:

For example to specifically improve the possibilities for the following structure:

Choose the best from all possible moves. If you choose a wrong move, you lose the game and should start over. If you choose correctly each time until the end, you win the game and you get the solution letters from a total of three variants in which this puzzle can lead you, by random selection. To be able to play the next level or puzzle: Search for a puzzle with the name Code1Code2Code3. Replace CodeX with the found solution letters from game variantX!

Everyone who wants to is hereby cordially invited to take part in the expansion of a maze of Go puzzles of all kinds that can be structured in this way. A little communication is of course required for a freely networked expansion. Otherwise you can also build your own puzzle, through which players can alternatively receive the codes that you have already found out!

1. Copying, caching, dividing, pasting, cutting and relinking of puzzles, puzzle parts, collections and tutorial series.

I would be very happy about your answer as well as any suggestions, tips, links and discussions regarding this topic and I am grateful for everything and everyone who answers me and thus helps to realize my dreams.

Best Regards

Andreas Schneider