Club Fundraising Question

This is the only useful reply in this thread. Thank you!

1 Like

I sell affordable equipment specifically for clubs in the US (and all over the world) at https://store.baduk.club

Also, I’m planning to create a way for club members to electronically contribute funds to their local club. Let me know if you’d like to be an early tester if this feature :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should we change the title?

1 Like

Asking a fee from the members to get go equipment, pay a rent, the adhesion to a larger community (AGA) the beers and so on can be in fact quite difficult
Did you consider other ways, like training camp, events, creating a tournament, sponsoring… ?

A tournament especially with still low entry fee, and some well searched sponsoring can generate a good income (much more as asking a bit of cash fron each member)by using all the opportunities (a beautiful, free to use, place for association for example, a bit of advertising for a local asian restaurant, a local hightech factory, etc… )
It brings a lot more as just money too like tightening the links between the members, promoting the game, fun of course, it’s bit like organizing a go party afterall and so on.

You should seriously consider it, as to my knowledge in Europe tournaments are the main annual income in many clubs. Good start is to decide who has the most enthusiasm and disponibility and think about it together; if something is going on, then the most reluctant will finally join too.

Last don’t hesitate to ask your go federation to help as that should be their main role.

1 Like