Diplomatic Go 🗡 The Second Game

In this case I intend to play in the lower-left corner.

I increasingly get the impression that @Maharani admires @le_4TC, so I suggest they share the upper-right corner. In fact I believe @Maharani already proposed this.

I hope @kingkaio will agree to share the lower-left corner with me.

1 Like

Greetings fellow explorers,

I apologise for not introducing myself properly. My name is Martin and I represent the clan of the orange salamander.

The people of my clan are seeking new lands suitable for building villages and settling down. We do not wish to disturb the peace or harm anybody, but we are determined to defend our settlements against mischievous intruders if need be.

Cat Pictures

His name is “Knuddel”, which roughly translates to cuddle in english. Sometimes a lap cat, sometimes feisty, depending on the mood :laughing:

8 Likes

The white stones will henceforth be known as The snowflakes. Our symbol is the Koch snowflake:
Koch_Snowflake_4th_iteration

We wish for stones of all colors to fall peacefully onto the board, creating a beautiful landscape together.

9 Likes

Here’s my flag:

Since I liked the idea of an alliance between sky and stars, I chose the colours accordingly.
The golden tree in the middle will hopefully give its sweetest fruits with the help of every creature inhabiting the earth, be they insects, amphibians or pokemon. May the snow be a Messenger of peace between these two worlds.

9 Likes

Based on what has been said so far, it seems like we can expect something along these lines:

(trying to summarize mostly who is going to play in which corner, specific placements may of course vary)
I hope everybody is able to submit a move before 2020-10-08T20:00:00Z, I’m excited to see how this first round turns out :blush:

3 Likes

End of Round 1

Round 1 ended with everybody succeeding in playing their first choice.

Round 2

Round 2 starts with the following position.

Editable demo board

Please submit your next moves before 2020-10-09T20:00:00Z

7 Likes

Interesting first move by @kingkaio. I wonder if they might publicly comment on why they did not play in the bottom-left corner to split with @martin3141?

How utterly fascinating. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure why @kingkaio opted to avoid my company in the lower-left corner. My stone feels a little bit lonely now, while there’s a party happening on the right side :open_mouth:

That being said, I would like to enclose this corner with my next move. Is anybody opposed to this?

2 Likes

I didn’t go with the plan because I thought it would be boring to just do everything as planned, and also I wanted a big fight.

I know this puts me in a position where people aren’t going to trust me, but I’m willing to take that risk. It’s not like i’m expecting to win.

1 Like

So, who are you looking to fight with?

Where do things go from here?

1 Like

End of Round 2

Round 2 ended with everybody succeeding in playing their first choice.

Round 3

Round 3 starts with the following position.

Editable demo board

Please submit your next moves before 2020-10-10T20:00:00Z

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for submitting moves within 24h :blush:

3 Likes

that right-side geometry :open_mouth:

5 Likes

@bugcat, I think both of our extentions were a bit too optimistic :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Or to put it more earthily, we’re both filthy traitors :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

King Chaos :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

If I had played the way you suggested @bugcat, you would be unopposed on the bottom side. I would rather keep a certain level of balance :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I almost forgot today. Cause I’m bad at remembering that kinda stuff.

1 Like

Well good work on remembering so far :blush: Maybe you could set a daily reminder on your phone an hour before the deadline?

4 Likes