Go Memes! 🧐

6 Likes

No words needed. (Edit. Something just doesn’t feel right , so: )

7 Likes

But I see plenty of words in that picture. “Badge”, “nice”, “likes”, “go”, “memes”, etc.

5 Likes

Wait. Something is not right. I made a 2.0.

Click

That’s better.

5 Likes

when-your-neighbor-starts-putting-up-christmas-decorations-before-thanksgiving-65778356

12 Likes

43jd7x

I disagree with keeping this thread as “only memes”

1. A bit of discussion, reactions, and even meandering isn’t going to hurt anyone.
  2. Splitting off non-meme discussion into separate topics just clutters up the forum more with extra threads.
  3. Keeping discussion in the context of this thread, alongside the memes, makes them much more coherent.
  4. Who’s to even decide what really counts as a meme?
5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: What should be in the Go Meme’s Thread

14 Likes

Feeling good about how the game is going, I hastily make my next move, immediately realizing that it was sub optimal. The old parable “Your opponents next best move is also your own” comes to mind. I wait in excruciating anticipation, hoping with all my might, that they do not notice the hole in my defense. Finally, they place their stone. It takes a second to register…

11 Likes

download

14 Likes

Sure, i’ll play mirror go against you :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I just realized that I am black against you. I can mirror you, but I have an extra stone just sitting there. So not full mirroring.

1 Like

14 Likes

For black to mirror white, black would play the first move on tengen. However, mirroring puts black at a disadvantage due to komi.

2 Likes

Disapproving Akira disapproves.
Angry Akira

14 Likes

When my Sente streak comes to an end…

20 Likes

download

20 Likes

This one’s kind of more about the forum…
I’ll try to keep it this way. It’s just satisfying to me :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Lets just casually mess that up. :stuck_out_tongue:
It is always good to give likes :smiley:

6 Likes

I would like this but I ran out of likes.

3 Likes

When you play with the rank hidden but can’t help but check after the match concludes. Only to find David has slayed Goliath.

19 Likes