Go Memes! 🧐

Well it’s hard to agree and or disagree with the tier list when I’m not sure what it’s saying :slight_smile:

I just made one guess, that I don’t necessarily agree with, but which makes sense with respect to the board symmetries and the counting of points in the original tier list :slight_smile:

Maybe this one makes more sense where the A’s are tengen and the four 4-4 points (which aren’t star points on this board)

Actually @mark5000 while it’s handy being able to hold a letter key to type that label on the board, is there any way to change the color of the label individually (I know with custom board you can change the colour of the lines/labels altogether)?

Inspired by a previous Tarantino post, here is mine:

Inglourious Bugsterds

OGS Bugs be like…

meme3

meme8

meme4

meme2

27 Likes

Even better that you can kinda tell which points they actually are :slight_smile:

Then it’s ruined by being completely wrong. 2-1 points are B-tier at least!

2 Likes

16 Likes

meme9

13 Likes

13 Likes

I’m afraid the place this trophy will take in his student room

1 Like

15 Likes

Japanese dinner

11 Likes

Hmmm. The secret to being a good Go player.

Holy shrit, is this A PIECE OF THE MEGA CRACK AND A GOLD MEDAL?

Haven’t seen this in 15 years and forgot it existed.

I KNEW IT! Eating IGo stones makes you stronger.

5 Likes

19 Likes

duuuuuuuude why would you run !!! you had room to live down the bottom, look how much territory you gave black :fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:

#potentiallytakingthismemetooseriously

10 Likes

I was lazy to look through my games. So I made a decent looking game on a demo board and used it for the meme.

4 Likes

yrun

11 Likes

21 Likes

14 Likes
When a heavily besieged group somehow manages to survive

15 Likes

And when it doesn’t, but you try anyways:
shineiru

4 Likes