Go Memes! 🧐

That works too :smiley:

1 Like

It’s “Soul of King” by Zhuangyue Xiao.

Here’s a tip: you can use Google to find similar looking images by clicking on the camera button:

5 Likes

wow thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. :smiley:

I never really had a need to look up an image, so I wasn’t aware of that functionality at all :slight_smile:

ok, then I’ll go for two this time:

facepalm

20 Likes

16 Likes

nope

This is not really meme-worthy, but it is indicative of how the whole thing feels sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:
ignored%20ko%20threat

13 Likes

3l4idr

35 Likes

23 Likes

The thing that strikes me the most about this picture is that all of these books are placed on the shelf backwards. Why are they pages out, versus binding out? Won’t someone think of the future customers?! :scream:

5 Likes

I was tempted to go to the mystery section of our own local library and do the same thing :smiley:

7 Likes

I think that’s the point, to make which book one selects a mystery. I don’t think the books are necessarily only from the mystery genre either.

5 Likes

I guess it was April 1st in a real bookstore? Whichever the case, that was an awesome idea/prank :slight_smile:

It is a lovely day outside, so I turned a local landscape into a meme … somewhat :stuck_out_tongue:
This place is 5km from my home, but there are some days even I am finding hard to believe that photo.

17 Likes

Reminds me of a scene in Interstellar, when a person in another dimension/time sees the back of a bookshelf

5 Likes

cohabiting groups!

5 Likes

19 Likes

cultivating the obsession for good shapes

click on it

5 Likes

27 Likes

that is me but when i find out there is handicap and i’m matched against someone whose rank is 20k but they’re more like 15k

3 Likes

7 Likes

16 Likes

This was an actual car in my hometown … I still find the owner’s audacity incredulous. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes