Go Memes! 🧐

emacs

11 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

Haha but seriously what makes a part of a post a cookie? Should I start doing this?

4 Likes

I’ve been memeing on this thread and elsewhere on the forums for a while now. I figure there are probably a few people out there that are weary of my sense of humour. :stuck_out_tongue:

Typically when I use cookies, the main post can stand on it’s own and the cookie(s) are there for those who amazingly still like my warped sense of humour.

This one (Go Memes! 🧐 - #2540 by Kosh) is a good example of where I didn’t want to subject everyone to the full force of my humour but it’s there for those that want it.

Cookie!!!

4 Likes

Haha it’s cookies all the way down!

7 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes

20 Likes

Somehow when the answer is actually a ko I almost never manage to solve it so:

14 Likes

me trying to do the intermediate chomego

Joking aside, the chomego are a really positive thng for me, because I had this idea for a long time that the elementary chomego are hard. Then I came back to them late last year and found almost all of them trivial :D That’s a big confidence boost~

4 Likes

I’m not much of a tsumego guy. I had a solving partner for the intermediate tsumego but I don’t really have the motivation to do it solo… an idea for a thread? Matching tsumego partners?

2 Likes

Nothing like coming back from some time away to something you used to find challenging and seeing your growth :heart:

4 Likes

I compared it to returnng to your childhood playground – “everything is so small?!”

Some time ago, I talked in chat about looking back at my games from 2019. My 2019 self had a higher rank than me but I found a lot of bad moves he made – I’m confident I could beat him at no-komi handicap (at least).

(in particular, 2019 bugcat apparently really hated defending groups, and relied on the opponent not having the skill to properly attack those groups, a strategy that admittedly performed decently)

4 Likes

There is the tsumego-battle function on 101weiqi.com - not my cup of tea but I know that some people like it a lot. :relaxed:

https://pk.101weiqi.com/

3 Likes

18 Likes

convex/concave or biconvex/biconcave? be awarded, logic question. (joke–back to my memes…)

10 Likes