Go Memes! 🧐

4 Likes

I saw this from Genius Of go Facebook page and it says it’s from r/badukshitposting, but I don’t want to sign up to reddit just to potentially find a source because reddit want to close off as much as possible to make you use their app and/or signup.

14 Likes

Hope it’s not already

5 Likes

wrongwall

5 Likes

30A extension cord for grounded 208V Wye 3-phase.

6 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

2 Likes

feels like a rerun but…
still from Riders of Justice, mostly forgettable movie but I’ll watch Mads Mikkelsen in anything

9 Likes

14 Likes

4 Likes

13 Likes

With thanks to two forums regulars who know who they are:

16 Likes

Turing test - Wikipedia

3 Likes

It would be so cool to see an AI that could predict what moves a player of a given strength would be most likely to play in a given position, not just an AI that can predict what is likely one of the top moves.

5 Likes

If that exists.

I’ve certainly never seen any AI capable of that, but I imagine (with my narrow understanding of how machine learning works) that with a large enough dataset, something along these lines might be possible.

Consider the study benefits; being able to see the moves that a player just a few stones stronger might make in your own games could give you ideas that weaker players like myself might actually be able to fully comprehend, as opposed to the superhuman ideas that katago spits out.

Edit: okay sorry I’m getting very off topic here, I’ll stop :confounded: Here’s a meme I made awhile back to make up for it:

16 Likes

Cookie

18 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes