Go Memes! 🧐

I think only the post containing images of Cho Chikun could count as images of newer times, and the subsequent discussion is most relevant within the concerns about the pandemic. Since that’s where the conversation ultimately wound up, I think that putting it all under the covid thread makes for cleaner organization, while keeping the context of how the discussion started.

Even though not everyone was expressing an explicit worry about coronavirus, I think the covid thread is broadly about discussion of the pandemic, regardless of whether those views are indicating a yes or no to the prompting question about worry in the title.

4 Likes

I see what you’re saying. I moved the posts to the COVID thread because the reason for wearing masks has to do with worry about the coronavirus, and the first post in the series was not an image. For these reasons, and because I already moved them, I’d prefer to leave them in place and go back to posting Go memes here.

8 Likes

superman meme

12 Likes

update

19 Likes

tesuji

19 Likes

meme12

10 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

That is from one of my favorite tv shows.Thanks for reminding me I forgot yesterday’s one.

When there is a restaurant with a food called “The To-go”

I would say, " I would like a To-go, to go, to go, to go class."

Cashier: … uh

10 Likes

It could be placed in the country Togo.

I tried to find Togo, a country with more than 8 million inhabitants on the West coast of Africa, with Google. Instead the first 15 search results (more than 1.5 pages of results) were about a sled dog and a Disney biopic made about his life last year… With one exception, for a sandwich shop in San Jose…

If I were a Togolese citizen trying to find my own country on Google, I would be absolutely livid, so I’ve sent in a feedback report that it’s weird a single dog is more important than an entire African country.

5 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

45u1xp

14 Likes

That’s it, I guess, I tried through some proxies, and the American one is only dogs, the French one has mostly the country, the German one gives me 50/50

13 Likes

Tip: visit https://panopticlick.eff.org/

6 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator
18 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator
12 Likes

RANK

21 Likes