How is that possible? (How unranked affects ranking)

First: I know this guy is playing only unranked games, and it is his choice, and I dont have to accept his challenges.

I just pointed out, that this kind of behavior is undermeing the ranking system. A system where player get an idea what their opponent strength is (aprox.) and decide that they will play with them or not, to get a good balance between joy and learning effect.
Besides from getting an idea for the own strenght.

If you see only the last part, then okay it wont matter if someone else have a false (or in this case no) rank.

Second:
you are rtight I am complaining about disaperence of an old feature thats just display the ranked/unranked games. (to identify such sandbaggers more easily). And the silently leaveing of the person who could help from the conversation (again) no furhter statment of a posiible implementation or not implementation. just posts from others why this matter not matters in their opinons…

Third:
I dont know what on github is happening, I dont have an account there. My loss, i know, but I refuse to make an third account just to play here on OGS.

Forth:
(and this is a not small subonscios part )
I got the feeling over the last 2 years, that user voices about some small improvments (especialy in the UI) dont get heard (or at least not implemented) despite some announcments [after the big server changes] , of course there was some change since then, like the big server update and the the rating system. But I miss the small things that user suggested.
If someone post here in the forum an possilbe improvment, the only thing that will happen is: some other users says post in github or there is already an ticket on github …and thats it.

I stoped to have hope the small things will implemented 'cause they wont (just subjective feeling) . But something like the disaperence of some good features makes me a bit angry … .and then sad, 'cause I realize i still had hope again.
And then i dont know, should I wait longer (how long?) or change the server (but i like the base of the UI on OGS) and then I look to the numbers of daily players and realize there was a time with a bigger pool of players here and I wonder is there a connection? and then I get sad again.
Then I realize if have to apriciate what i have and not mourn what I maybe could have.
AND then something like this above is happening (a player undermines the ranksystem) and i get angry about it and everything else I wrote above… and I post here, in hope to gat a change. But nothing will happen…like everytime. … And I start to wonder maybe its me, and why I cant care less about OGS.
And then I do… I let go and care less. bit by bit by bit.
Sometimes I will post here on my way away from OGS in hope there will be some change in this matter and I dont have to leave, but more and more I dont. And I finaly can care less. This time it was to much emtoions again and I get inviolved again. Sorry for that. I will try harder to care less about. Thanks for your opinon and a reminder why my feelings should matter less.