How to delete my OGS account?

How to delete my OGS account ?

2 Likes

seems to be a very popular topic here.
Any ideas, what is OGS staff doing wrong so people like to leave permanently?

Embrace love, my friend. You are upset right now. But everything will be ok.

love-or-fear-meme-300x170

3 Likes

Not really, those were all very old topics that now got edited for some reason… But it would be worse to force people to stay :smiley:

3 Likes

Was just about to type the same thing, you beat me to it.

At the cost of several horrible grammar mistakes. But it was worth it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Also, some people simply want to delete their account because they want a new one because they are either ashamed of their former games, trolling or posts.

1 Like

LOL, I just searched for posts where this question was asked, then pasted @Françisa’s reply there so everybody else who’d search would also find the answer, then closed those older threads.

Sorry for causing confusion, but this seemed a lot easier and faster than concatenating all those threads to one.

I think it would make sense to concatenate them all into one since they’re all the same topic

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right, of course, but too many Real Life Challenges, so I chose the quick and dirty way to do it. They’re all closed now, and thus they won’t come up again :wink:

2 Likes

This is a good way to get your forum account closed. It might not be an effective way to get a “delete OGS account” feature implemented though :wink:

5 Likes

If you played any games ever, your account is important for the history of all of your opponents. Don’t like it? Too bad.

2 Likes

Think of it like those embarrassing baby pictures your mother hangs onto, that no matter how much you beg and plead, she never burns.

2 Likes

and one day, when you finally have your own kids, you suddenly understand why.

1 Like

Hi i wanna delete my acounr please thank you so much!