I tried making a SGF viewer/editor

That sort of error is usually a classpath problem.

@Gozira, yes, that’s the bug I was getting under OpenJDK. But I installed Oracle Java and it works.

I really liked that next move preview thing!

is there a fix for this bug? I do not want to install stuff form Oracle because everything else works with OpenJDK just fine.

I won’t be able to do more work on it until the end of my exams (hopefully) on 25th of November. Though I don’t see what’s the voodoo curse around Oracle’s JDK?

Oracle is a rather…unscrupulous…company, and many people harbor an intense distrust for them.

1 Like

I thought Oracle worked with Batman… How can you mistrust anyone who works with Batman for god’s sake?

A company so untrustworthy that their software development kit is full of drunken libels and ill-conceived sorcery? @.@ Sounds like the same reason an acquaintance refuses to download off sourceforge.net because of their “ad injection” installer.

Besides, I thought OpenJDK was maintained by Oracle anyways.

Maybe I’m new to this Oracle hate speech. Who knows.

You mean a super rich sociopath who thinks he is above the law and likes to dress up as a giant bat… Sure. Only thing missing is underwear on top of those black rubber tights and he be almost like the superman.

Yup, that’s the one.
And now tell me you wouldn’t trade with him :-D. Or maybe it’s just me, because I allready dress up as bat and am a sociopath. I am only missing the billionaire part…