[resolved] Ladder game timeout issue

Hi, after winning a game by opponent timeout, the game is still listed in the ladder and I did not jump in the ladder - game finished about two days ago. However, my rating did change. After searching the forums, it seems to be a bug.
This is the game: https://online-go.com/game/12900164

3 Likes

Hello.

Yeah, for some reason every now and then ladder timouts get stuck. :confused:
I will notify our dev “team” :wink: to sort it out, please stand by for a while and sorry about the trouble.

4 Likes

Is there any estimate for how much longer shall I wait? It is somewhat frustrating to wait “for a while” if one does not know how long “a while” is…

1 Like

Hm, huh what?
Should have been resolved that day. :smiley:
And I do not see the game hanging there anymore. Am I missing something as usual?

Feel free to PM me

1 Like

well, the game is not hanging anymore, but I did not jump up as expected after winning the game. That is, I remained at the same position in the ladder.

1 Like

Now I have the same problem. In game Meegus vs jballanc opponent seemingly let game time out, leaving me in ladder position 1389-ish and him in pos 830-something.
And the game is still listed in the ladder section as ongoing…?
@AdamR, any suggestions? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, yes, I will notify the devs to sort you out. Should be within a day or two. Sorry about that.

1 Like

You should be all fixed up @Meegus

1 Like

Hi, having the same problem here, opponent still listed in spite of timeout loss and me not advancing in spite of win. Kind of time sensitive as I think the rank of opponent was higher the moment I won compared to now (two days later). Correction much appreciated, tia

Hi same problem here
Timeout and no change

I used the call moderator button like 3 days ago but I am not sure if someone saw it?

[Solved]

3 Likes

Yes, it can take few days