List of OGS users?

It’s not for privacy reasons. If it were, the API call https://online-go.com/api/v1/players wouldn’t even exist. In my opinion, if I was concerned with privacy, I would not disagree with a Players page, but I would disagree with everyone being able to see if I’m connected just by opening a PM box. I would give that information only to friends. My guess (very long shot) is that the devs would agree with me on this.

And please, this goes to the whole forum, not just this post. Comment more on opinions and less on people. I hate to see a post where only 10% of the text is on-topic. Don’t take anything personally. And I say this as a regular user, not as a moderator (as almost always, in case you didn’t notice).

2 Likes

how about getting to a player’s profile if they are one of your friends?

thanks

@rtayek, are you asking how to do that? The easiest way is to open your friends list (at the top, this icon: ), then just click one of your friends’ usernames and a little box will pop up. In the top right of that box, their username will be there looking like a link. Click that and it takes you to their profile.

3 Likes

@pbgarden - that works like a charm.

thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.