Looking for a friend

I can relate to this entirely.

I think that there can definitely can be extremely dangerous things to watch for and stay away from with both teenagers and adults. The key is caution and discernment with strong critical thinking skills in my opinion.

This is something that I ponder frequently and am very aware of. And yes, I agree that with many matters regarding opinions and complex topics that they should not be forced upon someone in a way that rudely stamps the “truth” as something absolutely correct from a given person. But, at the end of the day, it something for basically everyone to work on, as I myself can be very guilty of it at times. People want to be heard, and can consequently get hostile at times.

This is more true than most people realize these days. Freedom of speech is suppressed in all too many ways in America now. I personally am afraid we are headed for the dirty consequences of Marxist ideologies in upcoming decades if things don’t swap around quickly. But a lot of people would disagree with that to some extent, or entirely. I just prefer to look at the situation from a historical perspective instead of the theoretically good-looking side of things.

It is an overused statement, but appearances are often deceiving.

Not quite how I would look at it, but believe me when I say that I am one of the very few on here that would be considered as “leaning” more towards that side of things than the alternative.

3 Likes