New Werewolf Game

Both!

2 Likes

Hopefully my script can fit the bill for both of these. I liked @Vsotvep’s and I am worried mine won’t be that good compared to it(especially my rules section)

1 Like

I initially did not have a “both” option since I wanted to figure out what people really prioritized. Of course, I think most people would prefer both. However, let’s consider …

If you had to decide, which would be more important?

• Role-playing (collective creativity and expression)
  • Logical deduction (reasoning, game design/balance)

0 voters

If you think it is difficult to say which is more important, imagine that you have been invited to participate in two separate games involving two different groups, each with their own style that prioritized one aspect over the other, but you could only join one game. How would these aspects affect your decision, and which would ultimately be more important to you?

2 Likes

My role-playing skills need work so I would go to the group that not being good at them won’t impact how I do.

1 Like

I am writing the script, and at this point, I am almost turning myself into an enemy. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

@You_Know_Me, you still interested in playing?

If I don’t hear back from him tonight(at least it is tonight in my time), what do you guys think we should do? I don’t really know what I should do if that happens.

Actually, the most important thing for me about playing werewolf here is having social interactions (such a rare thing in these times…) and fun. :grin:

3 Likes

I think that would fall under “role-playing” and “collective creative expression”

Did a pedant just deny that a specific word should be used and put it under the umbrella of other words??? The HORROR.

5 Likes

Hello everyone? What should I do about YKM? I really don’t know, so what would you guys rather?

1 Like

I sent him a PM. I think that we should just wait and see! Maybe we can postphone the start date, so we can invite more people (otherwise 2 werewolfs and 4 villagers? Crazy! (Though we could just use one werewolf))

1 Like

I agree that 6 people sounds small to me with a 2:4 werewolf to villager ratio. I think we need more than one enemy though because 1:5 is kind of a screwed up ratio in the villager’s favor(as context, the last game was 2:5 werewolfs to villagers). 1:5 makes it easier and without any abilities being used, you have at least until you get 3 people left in the village to be able to vote a werewolf out. 2:4 means that you have until you 5 people are left in the village(so you have one chance of guessing who is one of the werewolves on the first or second nights(depending on what I do for tied votes. I will decide right now.), and then after that, you must rely upon the assaulter if that fails…

When trying to contact YKM, I just put at @ him, and I tried PMing him on the main site. I don’t know why I didn’t think to do that on here.

Also, with two werewolves, you have extra planning! (e.g. sacrificing one werewolf to divert suspicion from the other)

2 Likes

Sorry everyone… it’s been a long work week. I think I may be biting off too much if I try to roleplay this round. I’d struggle with the concept that I’d only be able to check in a couple times a day, at most. Thanks for thinking about me, though. I guess this is me checking out, for now. I’ll be lurking on the sidelines, meanwhile.

2 Likes

Does anyone know anyone else who is interested who we haven’t mentioned on here yet?

Eugene? S_Alexander? I don’t really know.

We already mentioned them. Never heard anything from them though.

@Vsotvep, @yebellz, know anyone interested in participating?

Nope, just the people on this forum

I guess the game is cancelled?