Nova League

Hello @Wulfenia,

First of all, thanks for writing the lengthy feedback!

I have double-checked Challonge and the February pairings sheet. The situation you described is correct; you were indeed the top placed player of your rank, and you should have been the winner even though Challonge ranked @terr 1st place in the class.

You are free to claim the winners’ badge at February Prizes Announced (with the commentated Lee Sedol game!). I will also grant you access to the commentated game.

1. We appreciate your criticism; it is very important to us.
  2. The Nova League is created for the enjoyment in playing good games and the improvement by engaging in activities. We are not trying to create any sense of unfair hierarchy among classes on purpose; in fact, I am glad that you actually spoke up and stated the problem. :smile:
  3. We are now in our third month of running. No hiccups in the start of a great business can deem itself “untrustworthy,” even though we do make mistakes as humans. I am grateful for the fact that our 120+ league members have been offering the greatest level of support and accommodating the imperfections. You are very welcome to initiate good discussions with other league members in the process of creating a better competitive environment.

Of these reasons I have decided not to revoke @terr’s winner badge, as he/she has demonstrated good conduct and courteousness as a member. However, @terr also has the option to unclaim his/her badge, upon communication between both players.

7 Likes