2 Likes

Hi
Thanks for your solution.
I have only one problem
Get this error when I try to run " make " from step 3
Book-Air-Jakub:src jakubziomko$ make
Detected OS: Darwin
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/make CC=gcc CXX=g++
CXXFLAGS=’-I./Eigen -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/Current/Headers -I. -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-attributes -pipe -O3 -g -ffast-math -flto -march=native -std=c++14 -DNDEBUG’
LDFLAGS=’ -flto -g’
Lela
g++ -I./Eigen -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/Current/Headers -I. -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-attributes -pipe -O3 -g -ffast-math -flto -march=native -std=c++14 -DNDEBUG -MD -MP -c -o Network.o Network.cpp
Network.cpp:34:10: fatal error: ‘Eigen/Dense’ file not found
#include <Eigen/Dense>
**^~~~~~~~~~~~~**
1 error generated.
make[1]: *** [Network.o] Error 1
make: *** [default] Error 2

Any ideas?

Absolutely no idea, you probably have more chance of finding the answer on the leela zero github than over here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you git clone Eigen, you only need everything in the Eigen folder, and copy it to the src/Eigen folder in your leelaz?

Link to github for Eigen: https://github.com/eigenteam/eigen-git-mirror

There is also an online alternative to all the above.

It’s an tool that lets you use leela zero in your webbrowser.
You can play against the bot, or use it to analyze your games.
(to get the most out of it, create an account).

1 Like

Thanks, this helped a lot. Took a bit of finageling but got it working. Does use a lot of CPU regardless and fans turn on, takes a lot of tuning from the leela help list of commands to make sure that it stops thinking during your turn, especially if you leave it alone. If you don’t? And you walk away? one ai will resign and the other will continue thinking until you stop it. Could be hours lol.

The BEST THING™ I have found so far was KaTrain:

And what really made it great for me was that I was able to install it on my Mac, something that I had always abhorred for LZ and KataGo because I was afraid it was way too much hassle for the mouse jockey that I am … it was just four commands that I copy/pasted from the installation instructions

2 Likes