Paypal Link not working for support

I tried to use Paypal to become a supporter, but the paypal link on the supporter page fails, telling me to try another time. Paypal is running fine, so there is something wrong with the link. I thought you should be aware of this problem – it’s costing you money!

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ve let anoek know.

1 Like

FYI it is the same for me when I tried to pay in euro. I have the following message from paypal site:
“Things don’t appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.”
But I can log on paypal so it seems that it is more an issue between OGS and paypal web service.

Namasté,

Sorry for the troubles all :frowning: I’ve contacted paypal support and they are looking into it in theory. It’s top of the priority list to get sorted out.

2 Likes

Consider posting to the OGS announcement when PayPal fixes the problem. Who knows how many other potential supporters tried and gave up without saying anything.

1 Like

+1 doesnt work for me as well. same error message. i was a supporter in the past.

I got the same error when trying to pay with Paypal.

Yeah it’s quite frustrating, I’ve contacted support, they responded quite quickly initially but it’s been a couple of days off silence since. I’ll ping them again for an update. Sorry all :frowning:

4 Likes

Great news, PayPal got back to me and they had deprecated then removed a flag I was using, and so it started causing an error when they did the removal. It should be working now though!

6 Likes

@anoek seems to be broken again.

Redirects to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart/error?flowlogging_id=d4e5997ba6a6d&code=DEPRECATED_PARAM_MODIFY

Bumping this as I’m getting the same message, please I would like to pay using paypal :pray:

2 Likes