The integrated AI Review feature for OGS

You should be able to upload a game to your sgf library and do a review from there already! If you have any problems shoot me a link to the game, but it should just work

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to the 9x9 AI review. Is there a GitHub issue where we can be notified of the progress?

Support for this is nearly done I think :slight_smile: I’ll make a forum announcement for it when it’s ready.

9 Likes

Quietly hopeful “this” also includes handicap, score estimator and bot auto-score upgrades :heart:

1 Like

Forgive me for necromancing this topic: 6 months later SGF files still do not include AI review variations. Did this fall off the radar? Prove too troublesome to implement in the short term?

1 Like

I think integrating KataGo AI jumped that in the queue.

3 Likes

Hardly a necro around these parts :stuck_out_tongue: great question!

2 Likes

Was AI review export to sgf a thing?

I believe it’s somewhere in the pipeline of planned things, but it has not yet been a thing.

This has been implemented and is coming with the new AI updates, which I’m trying to get out asap… I was hoping to have it released a couple of weeks ago, but that’s software development for you.

For those curious, 9x9 and 13x13 support will also finally be released.

14 Likes

That is amazing job. Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And handicap and custom Komi recognition?

2 Likes

Cheeky, much? :smiley:

2 Likes

I know it looks like I’m asking a lot, but AFAIK they’re just settings in the config file and I can’t see how you can implement options for 9x9 and 13x13 without ALSO getting handicap and komi… but the fact that he didn’t mention them makes me think maybe I missed something…

2 Likes

We don’t want it to have been a thing, right? We just want it to be a thing :grin:

1 Like

Previous things can again become things, but you are correct in stating the ideal of not losing things once gained.

2 Likes

It’s a common feature of offline AI GUI to spit out new SGFs with analysis trees.