Translator Feedback goes here

Awesome, many thanks!

There’s nothing different between the two from the translators perspective, they’re both used. On the programming side, the Base translations are translations applied to the html files before they’re sent out to the browser, where as the Dynamic translations are done on the fly by the browser using javascript. Ideally they’d be in one common base but our tools as they are require them to be separate :frowning:

The word ‘Recieved’ on the ladder pages (e.g. https://online-go.com/ladder/313) seems to be wrong:

‘i before e except after c’ :wink:

Doh, thanks! I’ll get that fixed up :smile:

Resign button on game pages is not translated.

OK, I see. Thanks for reply.
I’ll continue to translate.

@Françisa i have been translating the Filipino since i’ve been in OGS though, but i have stopped on some of it…still doing it through offline sometimes when i feels like it :slight_smile:

An old topic, but the title sounds about right…

I would like to assist translating missing pieces to German. Please advise:

“Du” or “Sie”? Both is used right now; it seems that there is no common agreement on formal or informal addresses.

3 Likes

Cool, dass Du einspringen magst, @fragnix :slight_smile:

I’m all for the informal “Du”. Even in Real Life tournaments I have never used “Sie”, nor have I ever been addressed that way (and I’m an old dude already).

Herzlichen Gruß aus der Lüneburger Heide,
Tom

1 Like

At the page for an individual name, I see undefined below my name and my opponent’s names. When I place my mouse over the undefined, it shows the komi, secure territory and dead stones (if applicable). My language is Chinese.

I am just changing everything to “Du” to commit it to the repository. Just mentioning that here to avoid that some one else is already doing the same thing.

1 Like