Voidship down, essence low

chef captain, i have repaired more vital systems and shields are up! we may survive!

2 Likes

Excellent work, good job! Now we need to assess how long we can stay here, how long it might take for help to come here and/or how soon we can safely leave and find the next friendly world.

2 Likes

We have survived until further notice!

2 Likes

also, where the hell is the rest of our crewmen?

2 Likes

regains consciousness

emerges from a pile of rubble

Where am I? My head is killing me. Everything looks unfamiliar.

Alsoā€¦ what is this uniform I happen to be wearing? Why do I seem to have four stripes on my epaulettes? ā€¦Oh.
I must make my way to the deck.

3 Likes

/me emerges from cryosleep to a distinct sense of confusion on board
i can see why i was awakened.
/me rubs wrists as his shackles fall off, then cracks neck as he steps out of the cryochamber.
first order of business: finding the engine room.

4 Likes

a deep voice crackles over the intercom

Attention Voidship! This is Lord Aumpalor, chief of the Hidden Big Asteroid Settlement. You have illegally landed in a No Parking Zone. Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded for inspection!

3 Likes

CAPTAIN! two unknown life signatures have been found on our ship, and i think we are being boarded! what should i do sir?

2 Likes

Do as Aumpalor says. If they have No Parking Zones, it means they care about laws. This is a civilization.

About the unknown lifeforms, find and secure them. We cannot risk a thing. And if Aumpalorā€™s inspectors find them and find issue with them ā€“ well, we will see.

2 Likes

lowering shields, but if whoever was shooting at us starts again, expect one heck of a mess. if that happens, please excuse us but we may suddenly fly away, raise shields, etc. do you have any knowledge of these people and or creatures?

1 Like

sir, do you have the ability to call the security cheif? or the ability to call security, as i am just the security grid shields guy. please call some!

1 Like

STAY WHERE YOU ARE, A SECURITY TEAM WILL RETRIEVE YOU!
you will be taken to somewhere safe and secure.

1 Like

STAY WHERE YOU ARE, A SECURITY TEAM WILL RETRIEVE YOU!
you will be taken to somewhere safe and secure.

1 Like

a small man with five horns, carrying a golden staff and wearing a cloak, walks onto the bridge. he is flanked by a much larger man wearing golden shoulder pads.

Well, very nice ship you have here. My meter maids said so, and I came to see for myself. Most impressive. You must have some fine adventures traveling around the galaxy, no? Iā€™ll tell you what. Iā€™ll forgive the infraction, waive the fee, and expunge it from your piloting record if you take me with you on your travels. Iā€™m rather bored of ruling this Hidden Big Asteroid Settlement.

2 Likes

Well, this is an interesting turn of events.

3 Likes

returning to the bridge
sir, security teams should be traveling now, andā€¦ wait, who is this?
also, @sanonuis sir, i can get a better reading on these unknowns on our ship if i can use the security chiefs controls. permission to use them, sir?

2 Likes

@loredude_Ī© Engineer, My scans show no danger from the two unknown lifeforms.
@ronin3 and @sky.r77 You do seem quite alright. After all, one of you is in uniform and the other wants to be in the engine room.

@Aumpa, you may stay on board, if you can help us navigate out of the asteroid belt. I would also like to see that @icedrinker is well again, so I can return to cooking.

Alright, crew, make the ship operable, pile up on provisions and get ready to leave this place in 023.Īø. In the meantime, we can maybe pick up a quest in the Hidden Asteroid Settlement.

2 Likes

Lord Aumpalor points to himself, then to his bodyguard quizzically, counting to two silently.

Areā€¦ Are we the two unknown lifeforms? Weā€™re right hereā€¦

2 Likes

oh, no, sorry. theres some other 2 dudes we are arresting as we speak.

1 Like

did we win? i think we won