What kind of events do reviews listen to and emit

Here is the comment from Ivankeulen regarding his termsuji project Termsuji: Play Go in your terminal (if you really want to) and what I am trying to achieve using NodeJS:

There’s some sleep time in termsuji, since after connecting to the board you have to manually input the move. This could take the user a few seconds. On the online-go website, the time between page load/socket authentication and the moment a board position is actually clicked is enough time as well, but right now during testing all the socket emissions are instant. I don’t know how online-go handles those.

The refresh token is for Oauth purposes. If you call /oauth2/token you’ll get an authentication token and a refresh token. The authentication token is the one you use for API calls, but it will expire (typically after a few hours). The refresh token does not expire (unless access is revoked in some way, I think changing your password does this) and can be used once to get a new authentication+refresh token. I only use it so if it’s still valid, the user doesn’t have to input their password again - it’s technically unnecessary in my case.

Hope this can be helpful to people.

1 Like