1 Like

Russian stream for Chunlan cup:

And Russian anti-cheating video:

1 Like

About the anticheating video

“Video unavailable
Watch this video on YouTube.
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.”

EDIT: It’s a streaming of an empty desk. ?

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

I really enjoy that Mikael Redmond “master against the world”. (YouTube, easy to find)
Number 20, still 40 to be produced.
Mikael is doing a great job presenting all the professionals and their attempt to beat the beast. With his clear and concise words, I can project myself in one of these top gun, going to get a (quick) lecture on the poor accumulated history of go theory and fashions. :heart_eyes_cat::revolving_hearts:

Now It would be even better for the remaining 40 episodes if we could have someone else as this aga commentator. Don’t they have like 40 members interested to participate, women, DDK SDK Dan, children … ? :girl::man::woman::older_man::baby::dancing_women::construction_worker_man::male_detective::santa:
Why always this player who don’t fit so perfectly to me in this role? So no offense he may be a very nice person, I’m talking about the show.
He’s so lenient, he better go back to sleep. :sleeping:When he talk it takes forever to find his words. :sleepy:Then he says something of very few interest like "can we call that a nose tesuji? ". :anguished:Making even Mikael lose a bit temper… He’s good at saying “see you next time!” That’s all and that’s not what I want to hear.:hugs:
That’s some mystery of that Aga organisation.

4 Likes
1 Like

RGF

Anti-cheating stream

1 Like
1 Like

I very much agree with you. Chris Garloc is a nice enough guy, but he uses his position as the head of the AGA EJournal to give himself this role. The board has no control over this. Neither does anyone else in the AGA except the president.

4 Likes
1 Like