10k player looking to improve and reach SDK!

Hey all,

I’m hoping for some players to offer their time with a teaching game, I’m hoping to improve to SDK one day. Alternatively, if any 10k(ish) players want to study together I’m all for that too!

Correspondence would be great, I’m in EST.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I can offer you a non-correspondence game against a ~5k if you think that’d be worth.^^
Or a game review, based on my knowledge.
For a correspondence game I sadly have not enough time (That sounds paradox, heh).

Hey! That’d be amazing, thank you so much! I’m usually around evenings EST, when would work for you?

Then, I’m 7 hours ahead. The earlier for you, the better for me. 15:00-16:00 at your time may just about possible for me. Later may be critical. (Im awake right now but pretty much dead at this times)

1 Like

What do you mean by “one day”? You were a mid-level SDK for about a year until you took a break from playing around April. Only when you came back did you quickly fall to 10k, shouldn’t take too long to bounce back to your old SDK range I would think.

1 Like

I was only playing 9x9 for years, got pretty good at that so that rating is way higher than my actual level

2 Likes

Oh I see, you’re only just now trying to transition to 19x19, that makes sense :+1:

The good news for you is all the best teaching resources are available for 19x19

2 Likes

Here is a video inside a playlist where I start at 19k and work my way up to 5k using basics.

2 Likes

If it’s correspondence you can send a request to me anytime

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Non-handicap and Fischer timing will be preferred. If you want handicap then non-ranked games please.

1 Like