Heyo. I’m jmdingess on OGS. If you see me on shoot me a message and we can organize a teaching game. Once this topic is a week old I’ll probably rescind this.
I’ll try to check this forum, but the most reliable way of getting to me is just messaging me when we’re both online.
A few notes:
- I’m just a novice myself and don’t pretend to be anything more than that
- In order for me to be able to teach anything, you’ve got to be a bit weaker than I am - this means weaker than 8k or so. I’m open to just playing any rank, but I probably can’t pass much on if you are around the same rank as I am.
- 19x19 board, my preferred time setting is 30m+5x1m, but we can figure it out
- If you’re around 25-18k I don’t think teaching games are going to do much, should probably just play more.
- I’m in EST timezone. It’s finals week so I’m always at my computer studying/goofing off, and I’ll always appreciate the break.
I tend to play slightly aggressively and I consider life and death and attacking to be strong points. I’m not so good at joseki or big-moyo games.
I’ll probably leave this offer open until I get sick of it…