2019 Australian Go Survey

Hey everyone!

It’s that time again, where I attempt to get an idea of who is playing go in Australia, how, and how you all see it!

So if you are currently living in Australia, and play go to any extent, please take a few minutes to answer some questions! The information I get from these is really helpful, informing all sorts of decisions we can make.

If you want a copy of the (anonymised) data, send me an e-mail at secretary@brisbane.go.org.au.

If you have any go-playing friends in Australia, please direct them to this as well! It’s important I get as wide a range of viewpoints as possible!

https://griffithmhiq.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_26lrREfLk1UlAt7

2 Likes

Done.

1 Like

poke.

1 Like

Hey all!

Just a reminder that the survey is still live! So if you live in Australia (regardless of whether you are a citizen or have permanent residencey or if you’re just here to study or whatever) and have played go at all in the last 12 months, please take the 5 minutes to fill it out!

How are participant numbers looking compared to previous years? :slight_smile:

Pretty poor, to be honest. I’d estimate maybe half to two-thirds of what it was at this time last year?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you get some more data points before it closes. Your hard work and dedication is appreciated <3

I just blasted it out site wide for the next 10 hours which should be prime AU time, so hopefully that gets you some data :slight_smile:

4 Likes

cheers boss <3

Thanks a bunch, I’m sure that’d be a huge help!

1 Like

poke