2022: HOLD MY TEA! 🍵

Mh… looks fine for me (desktop macOS, Safari)

1 Like

Oh sorry, not the clock, the location. It’s always random countries! I know my IP can show my exact location (Avast keeps reminding me), but at least choose a neighbor if not the right country, not South Africa, Israel, Ukraine! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It says I’m in France, Germany or Nigeria. Although the weather forecast for this afternoon is a bit fresh for Nigeria.

ScreenShot_31_12_2022_09_51_57

3 Likes

The composer Angelo Badalamenti died earlier this month.

3 Likes

And Maxi Jazz died over Christmas. One of the classics:

A lot of people staying up late today. Just half an hour to go for me.

3 Likes

2022 also claimed Vivienne Westwood, Pelé and a Pope.

1 Like

It ain’t over till it is over … now it is UFOs over Korea:

How odd.

1 Like

My Avast antivirus freaks out all the time just on displaying the favicon of that newyearzone website.

1 Like

Same here. Each time I open this thread there is an alarm. My wife is annoyed already. Fortunately this year will be over soon - if only this was the only reason for that …

1 Like

Why is he loafing on the internet like us normal people? Isn’t he supposed to work 16 hours per day, every day? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Seriously though, I just noted the date. What was it supposed to be back in 2017?

2 Likes

1 Like

How is that worse?

No engine or reaction burns 100% of the reactants.

Hazards of time traveling:

3 Likes

I’d like my last post for this year to be:

Be happy and persevere. See y’all in 2023.

(and thanx to whoever fixed the typo in the new thread’s title, it was killing me that I couldn’t visit and fix it until 2023, per my declaration)

4 Likes

See you soon on the other side!

images

5 Likes

images (15)

OGS… Thanks!

6 Likes

Typo? :flushed: Or was my thread discarded?

First I read “perverse”. Then I re-read it. Now I want to correct it.

2022 will be remembered for “Putin’s folly” imho but this understates the tragedy of the situation. We are still collectively prone to the most appalling follies.

5 Likes