2024 US Go Congress

The Early Bird signup deadline for the US Go Congress is April 15th! Tournaments, professional instruction and so much more; register now and save!

https://gocongress.org/

7 Likes

I’ve registered. Looking forward to my first ever visit to the US!

Looks like there’s over 200 names on the registration page now. (You need to log in to see the full list.) Anyone else from this forum going?

2 Likes

200 only? I hope you get finally much more. This year european go congress is in Toulouse (France) which means a huge number of participants…

1 Like

Well, I signed up!

EDIT: Sorry @xela, unfortunately I had to cancel this since something else came up! I’ll be sad to miss it, it seems like a great event.

4 Likes

338 names showing on the registrants page today, but actually over 400 now according to Congress registration tops 400 - American Go Association

3 Likes

Hi, the 400 number includes about 70 people who registered as “non-participants”. This typically includes parents or spouses. This group does not show up on the Registrants list.

EGC 2024 is over 1041 registrants.

1 Like

“The 40th US Go Congress is just around the corner! Sign-up now to avoid higher late fees," says director Stew Towle. “After June 15th, registration fees will increase to $500 Adults / $250 Youth, as it becomes more challenging for us to make adjustments.”

You can sign up for the Congress here

“While dorms and some nearby hotels are full, there are still affordable rooms at the University Place Hotel. Choose between king-bed or two double-bed rooms for $113 per night plus tax.”

Click here for more information on housing

1 Like