500 error with SGF upload

When I try to upload a SGF to my SGF library, I am getting a 500 internal server error.

Method/URL: POST https://online-go.com/api/v1/me/games/sgf/0

Timestamp: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 19:44:34 GMT

I’ve tried both Firefox and Google Chrome browsers (in incognito/private browsing mode as well).

Yes ive got the same error uploading an sgf file.

Happened 9th April 2018 and yesterday as well - no successes recently

Does it happen with all your sgf files or just this one? Is there anything special about it? Where is it from? Any special characters in name for example?

Would you be willing to share the file with me? :slight_smile:

Whole thing seems a bit flakey

I uploaded one of the original files which was successful and when it uploaded 2 previous attempts suddenly appeared

another file wont upload - server error. Will keep trying. The name is fairly straightforward plus i renamed it but didnt help

Progress i uploaded the most troublesome file to somewhere else and it opened it OK - but there is a txt warning that the sgf file may not be supported in the game comment section. So that may be part of the answer - ( it is a file from an AI called crazystone)

I mean you can look at the files in my profile as I think they are public but the troublesome one is not yet uploaded

I will file a bug report. But if you are willing to share the troublesome sgf it would help…

Hi yes can do. Will let you have the sgf concerned presently

You can send it to me via PM if you do not want it public