6 brothers online shop

I went to this website by “6 brothers”.

They have lots of interesting pieces even though I can’t really understand if they are available for western customers.

I just wanted to share some cool stuff about Go: carved gobans, jade stones, coloured stones, coloured table boards and so on.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Love it!

7 Likes

Some very original Janggi boards too: 즐거운 온라인 쇼핑공간에 오신 것을 환영합니다!

2 Likes

Goodness gracious is that $15,000?? Beautiful board though.

I have a 6 Brothers folding board and 6 Brothers glass bi-convex stones I use as my primary portable set. The board is slightly smaller than standard (37cm x 37cm) and the grid is square not slightly rectangular. You have to use 20mm stones. Regular 23mm stones are too large for the grid. I enjoy not having to lug around a full-sized go board, yet it is still comfortably playable. I bought the board and stones at separate times (board originally came with cheap plastic polyethylene stones) I believe the folding board was about $60 USD, and the glass stones and plastic bowls I found for about $35 USD. I bought both on ebay.

5 Likes

I think that’s the board I have too! Great travel board :slight_smile: took me a minute to find the right stones, but I think I landed on the same ones you did! (Jung stone?)

Yep. Jung Stone.

1 Like