~7k offering teaching game(s)

If anyone would like to play some correspondence teaching games, just send me a challenge on OGS. As I wrote in the title of this post, my rank is about 7k.

4 Likes

Interested! I didn’t have played a lot of 19/19 games, mainly 9/9. I am going to send you a game request. See you soon! :smiley:

Sounds good to me, though, just to clarify, you would teach me, right? Since your rank is a little higher than mine?

I didn’t played a lot of 19/19 games, so my rank is mainly based on the results of 9/9 games. I am presently trying to apply the basic principles of 19/19 strategy of both the opening and the beginning of the middle game : it’s a work in progress and I have recently begun to understand the “why” of moves played by experimented players.

By the way, it could be a nice mutual teaching game :smiley:

Okay, a mutual teaching game sounds fun!

Aahh thank you so much for posting this! I really need teaching games lol… I’ll send you a challenge soon!

I’d appreciate a teaching game. I’ll send you a match request. Thanks!

I’d love a teaching game too, thank you!

Hello! I am a 17k. Are you still offering teaching games, GOkyle? If so, I would greatly appreciate one.

I’d be happy to play a teaching game with you. I’ll send you a challenge on OGS.

1 Like

i’m also willing to do a teaching game sent you a challenge

I sent you a challenge, I had a look at some of your teaching game, it seems interesting and I think that you can help me.
Thanks a lot.

Hello, does your offer still stand? I’m a 25k with 1 19x19 match experience. If it’s possible, may I bother you for a teaching game? Thank you.

Sure, we can play a teaching game! Would you rather play 9 by 9 or 19 by 19?

Thank you. I’d like to play 19x19 game, if you have time, correspondence format, ofc. I’ll add you and send a challenge.