Adjusting theme

Hi Developers. Thanks for your earnest devoting to OGS.
Could you add this theme to selected themes or is there any way to adjust theme for the desired color. I really like this visual color of this Go board and stones!
Please consider it.
Thanks and best regards!

Shirozora

1 Like

This looks pretty close to me and is already one of the available options:

2 Likes

I checked all of available theme now but it is sightly different. Black stone is deeper and Go board is brighter.

Since the stones are procedurally generated (much less data than passing image files around each time) it is a bit more complicated to add extra themes than just “throw a few extra images into a folder” so you’ll probably have to make do with the 10 boards we have available and 8 (4 each) textured stones we have to choose from (or any colored circle you care to choose). Sorry, I agree that the board and stones you shared look lovely. :slight_smile:

My current preferences, FWIW

Bottom-left board, top-left textured white stone, and bottom-right textured black stone :slight_smile:

1 Like

:blush: i know it is hard. Btw, the default theme is good enough. :smile: Thank you and sincerely.

2 Likes

LQT184 your stones are beautiful. The colors are quite vibrant. And I’ve often wondered about this question myself (using my own stone source). Now I have learned the answer. Thank you for asking this question :wink:

As long as we’re sharing here, this is my personal favorite :blush:.

Capture

3 Likes

Where have all my monochrome fellows gone, long time passing?
Where have all my monochrome fellows gone, long time ago?

monocrhome01 monocrhome02

2 Likes

For what it is work lucasfelix, the monochrome stones are my second favorite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

OOOO WOW

Those black stones look really cool <33

2 Likes

I too prefer the grey marble effect. I use it also. I used to use the dark red wood board, but the grey board I find is ore comfortable on the eyes I feel.

2 Likes

Shun the light theme user! Burn the heretic! Accept the truth of dark theme or perish! :joy:

3 Likes

We are too many and our message shall live on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.