Advance through all active games

This just got merged on github so expect functionality to show up on the live site in the next few days or so :slight_smile:

5 Likes

or like… now

5 Likes

Time between github merge and live site update can be unpredictable :slight_smile: nice spotting!

4 Likes

Thank for your hardworking. I’m really appreciate it. Have a good day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, Has this change caused me to auto-advance to any game after I make a move fullstop? If I have one game going and I make a move it skips to another game. I then have to go back or go into settings and change the auto-advance. Because I use private browsing I apparently cannot save this setting?

Is there some way to save change/save my settings so auto-advance is off

Auto advance has always been on by default. Since our settings are saved in a cache file, they don’t persist if you use a private browser. Each time you login you’ll need to go into settings and turn it off.

How this change works is if there are any games where it’s your move you’ll auto advance through them and you can also click the icon to manually advance. Then if you still have active games but none of them are your turn to move you can click the button to cycle through all your active games.

At this stage it erroneously auto advances from your last move into your first active game, this part should be fixed soon.

4 Likes

Can we make it so when you play a move in the last active game, it does not auto-advance? And then only advances when you click the button. This new feature breaks the use case where you have auto-advance on, but only one of your games has an opponent playing moves. Right now I have one game we are playing a ko-fight and moves are coming quickly. But every time I move, even though I have no other games, it advances. I have to hit back button to see that game, because I’m expecting a replay in ~20 seconds and I want to keep looking at that game.

3 Likes

On its way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@KillerDucky pending anoek approval this should be good to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.