AI analysis not displaying (fixed)

Hi!

Recently, the AI analyses have not been displaying correctly— they seem to stay in processing mode (the squiggly animated line, I’ll include screenshot), never displaying a proper graph. This happens also in games where analysis has already been finished previously so it’s not a matter of processing new analyses. Has connection to the ‘AI servers’ (whatever form that takes technically) been lost, or is the display error on my end? This happened something like an hour or so ago.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 20.57.25|366x314

Thanks for a great site! / Knyttet

4 Likes

Just noticed this as well! Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

@anoek Are there issues right now with the AI cluster?

SGF/review link: Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS

2 Likes

Looks like we’re having some connectivity issues, I’m trying to get it resolved ASAP

8 Likes

Ok we’re back online, but it’s going to be a little bit still before things are smooth again as the servers work through the backlog

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a quick response. Thank you!

All the best / Knyttet

3 Likes

@anoek When I trigger “Full AI reviews” on SGFs it’s only showing the top 5 moves, not the full review. Is this related to the AI cluster issues?

For example some SGFs with only partial reviews:
Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS

Here’s examples of older ones of mine that have full reviews:

EDIT: The full analysis for both games has gone through now. Not sure if this was due to a re-run or if there’s two queues: initial analysis and full analysis, and the latter hadn’t yet finished.

2 Likes