AI review for 9x9 anytime soon?

I am playing a lot of these. Is there any date for extending review to cover them? I have no idea if what I play is vaguely right!

2 Likes

In the meanwhile you could try reading 81 Little Lions (see the OGS Resources page) or watching the youtube videos by xhu98 and mark5000.

3 Likes

Yes, AI review for 9x9 is coming soon! From the Supporter page:

I can’t confirm the date for this, only that it won’t be this week.

4 Likes

That looks interesting, thanks!

1 Like

In the mean time you could download and utilize Leela, the predecessor to Leela Zero (what OGS has implemented). You can find it here.

3 Likes

You can’t know that :wink:

2 Likes

i don’t want to sound rude or anything, but do we have any news for the 9x9?

anoek is working on it. He’s hoping to be able to release it in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Original Leela’s (NOT Leela Zero) strength on 9x9

@anoek what approach/engine are you hoping to use?

All praise the great and glorious KataGo!

OOTB we get variable komi and board sizes and handicap compatibility…
…hopefully in the near future we can forge this also into a mighty score estimator / game scorer.
(features the bot already has but that will require some extra tweaking to implement on the site)

3 Likes

That looks fun thanks! I have my weekend reading cut out for me!

2 Likes

KataGo is absolutely awesome! Really fantastic stuff. The future of AI Go just keeps getting brighter!

3 Likes

First release stage should be upon us any day now I expect :slight_smile: continues waiting patiently

2 Likes

I just had a 9x9 game with AI review. I like it so much! :+1: Thank you for implementing this :grinning:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.