AlphaGo pregame streams on OGS! (Looking for volunteers to relay)

Hey OGSers,

After a last-minute thought, I’ve decided to host pregame streams on my channel! I will try to relay the games on OGS and provide a space for free and open discussion, so join me and have fun :smile:

As you may have known already, the game schedule looks something like this: (source: Google DeepMind)

This means I’ll try at the best of my ability to stream during:

• Tuesday, May 23, starting at 3 AM UTC (Monday 7 PM PST), before AlphaGo vs. Ke Jie Game 1
  • Thursday May 25, starting at 3 AM UTC (Wednesday 7 PM PST), before AlphaGo vs. Ke Jie Game 2
  • Friday May 26, starting at 1 AM UTC (Thursday 5 PM PST), before Pair Go
  • Friday May 26, starting at 5 AM UTC (Thursday 9 PM PST), before Pair Go
  • unfortunately no stream for AlphaGo vs. Ke Jie Game 3

I’m currently looking for volunteers who will assist with the game recording! If you are willing to relay the moves on an OGS demo board during the games, please contact me! :blush: See you there!

5 Likes

Did u relay these games? If so, any chance of a link?

7 Likes

Now THIS is how you necro :smiley:

:+1:

6 Likes

Hey if the “Reply” button still works, might as well use it! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

for mods, the reply button always works :wink:

1 Like

#sorrynotsorry

This is what (private) [Message] is for.

Necro? I think the question is interesting.
Private message? Why? this can interest more people.

Thanks, benjito.
Hope we get an answer.

4 Likes

Also, sometimes someone else might be able to help answer the question.

4 Likes

It seems that @xhu98 is not so active on the forums lately, so I’ll try to provide some potentially relevant links that I found on his profile.

However, maybe there are other reviews/demo boards created by other users that I’m not aware of.

There were other reviews that seemed to have relevant names, but they appeared empty for some reason.

2 Likes

Foreshadowing, I love it :smiley:

Thanks a ton for those links! I don’t know why but I had an urge to review some old AG games

4 Likes

TBH…Almost forgot that I streamed these games back then :joy:

8 Likes