Announcing the 2018 Creators Invitational Tournament!

Hi all!

The online Go community is blessed by the constant contributions of content creators, who stream on Twitch, post YouTube videos, or give IRL Lessons, for the benefit of those who wish to improve. In 2015, to honor their efforts, we hosted an invitational tournament on OGS; the event has become one of the most sought-after online events, providing abundant amounts of high-level, entertaining commentary to the viewers.

This March, 3 years after the initial installment, we’re proud to announce a partnership with Open Study Room (OSR), to which we owe great gratitude, to bring back the 2018 Creators Invitational Tournament! The multi-week event will consist of 16 participants, including the likes of Stephen Hu (xhu98), Nick Sibicky, Andrew Jackson, and Justin Teng (odnihs). Players are expected to stream/review their own games, and a tournament website will be rolling out soon for those who wish to follow the event’s progress. The group stages will be launched (tentatively) during the week of March 12-18. Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

Cheers, Stephen Hu (xhu98)

26 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait

Looking forward to it!

Holy moldy that is awesome

This is going to be sick. Can’t wait!

This is going to be interesting. Can’t wait to see how this plays out!

Excellent! Looking forward to it, and thank you for your efforts in bringing it to fruition!

2 Likes

Where do I sign up? :drooling_face:

Aw…We’ve already determined our player pool, but feel free to sign up for a standby list or spectate :smile:

I see. SO THAT’S HOW IT IS. VERY WELL. I shall stream some “commentary” on the games then. :smiling_imp: (no devil smiley? what the…)

I mean, you can be a commentator for us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like