Another enthusiastic (french) learner looking for tutoring ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello my name is Serge, I am French, I started playing go this summer, I am now 19 kyu and I am looking for a charitable soul to share his knowledge via pedagogical game (even just one will be really appreciated). Most of my IRL acquaintances are playing on KGS and most players I confront on OGS do not even say hello so I donโ€™t dare asking for advice.
I regularly spend some time on theory, tsumego and other player reviews (mainly on youtube), but I will really enjoy received some advices on my game style.
Thank you! :slight_smile:

I tried once a correspondence game, but it was quite disturbing to never know when will answer the opponent and I quickly loose my train of thought. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: So, if you do not mind, I prefer the normal mode. :blush:

iโ€™ll send a message and a friend request

Salut !
As another french I would be happy to play a teaching game with you, i must say that correspondance games are easier so i have time to really show you the variations and you have time to think about them. But if you really prefer live, you can friend me and we can try to find a moment to play :slight_smile:

@Verlane accepted :slight_smile:

@Capitaine_Crochet I just sent you an invitation. Sure I prefer live but I remain open for the the most accommodating mode for you :grinning: