Anton's youtube channel

Sorry, saw your message a bit late! I’m available from now until 2020-07-28T20:00:00Z, or we can do 2020-07-29T06:00:00Z.

Sneak peak of next video:9 .Sneak peak has ended.

I actually really enjoyed that video. I felt like I was still learning something about ordinary go even though there was the odd move that wouldn’t be allowed in the variant to play locally.

2 Likes

The newest video.
3 Likes

Today I commented on a KataGo game:

I tried to keep the whole review pretty casual, focusing more on the flow of the game than detailed variations, so hopefully it can be enjoyable to players of all levels :blush:

I have a long way to improve in my presentation skills, if there’s anything in particular you’d like me to do differently in future reviews please let me know!

1 Like

This was a video I really needed because I’m starting to encounter a lot of handicaps.

Here’s some of my latest videos :blush: Let me know if you have any requests on what types of videos you would like to see more of! (variants, problems, serious games, weird openings, etc)

4 Likes

There seems to be an issue with the third video, where the review at the end does not show the variations, but is instead just stuck on the final position

1 Like

Yes, sorry about that! I’m still a bit new to the software and sometimes I mess things up. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s some recent short videos from GoQuest :smiley:

My first video of a 13x13 game:

And the start of a new series, where I try to rank up on GoQuest without sacrificing any stones:

2 Likes

In my last two videos I reviewed some KataGo games from this series by @Maharani.

These videos are a lot of work compared to the videos where I just play a game, but hopefully they are also more educational :slightly_smiling_face: If you have the time to watch them, I would be very interested to hear any feedback on how I could improve on my reviews.

• Would you like to see more long detailed variations, or fewer?
  • Do you want to hear some reasoning behind every move, or do you prefer just focusing on the most interesting parts?
  • What do you think about the length of the videos, should I split them into two parts if they get longer than one hour?

Any response is much appreciated :blush:

5 Likes

I have been following @Maharani’s series with interest and wanting to study in more detail so these videos might be just the thing. Just as soon as find time! Which is the other thing I was going to say, anything over half an hour is a bit of a practical and mental barrier for me. I’ll start with the 45 min one and see if I can build myself up for the hour one!

3 Likes

Some more commentated games :slightly_smiling_face: I hope I’m improving my commentary, please let me know if you have any constructive feedback on the videos!

2 Likes

Here’s a tricky problem I came up with recently :slight_smile:

Demo board

4 Likes

This has nothing to do with the contents of the video, but I like your hair style in that last video, and I also think you look better without the moustache .